POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Oficina '99 : Re: Oficina '99 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oficina '99
From: TonyB
Date: 4 Oct 1999 22:25:59
Message: <37f961b7@news.povray.org>
That's what _Jimmy_ (James Cuervo) said. He said that they can only teach me
the basics, that is, how to use their software. It's up to me to get good at
it and use my imagination. He stresses illumination and texturing. He really
liked the "Running..." image by Jaime Vives. He said that was an excellent
example of what he was talking about.

>they don't devote any print space to freeware ray tracers :(

They dont? That doesn't sound right. B'P