POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:19:54 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray User-Base - preview (Message 13 to 22 of 22)
From: TonyB
Subject: Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
Date: 29 Sep 1999 07:44:43
Message: <37f1fbab@news.povray.org>
I could translate it to spanish. BTW, I'm in the POV-Ray Documentation
Translation Project. =) (Haven't actually gotten much translated...)

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Date: 29 Sep 1999 09:33:13
Message: <37f21519@news.povray.org>
I would think that to be not an easy task.  However, aren't there
translation programs capable of handling it okay, at least for the most
part?

Bob