POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Ken
Date: 1 Oct 1999 10:20:08
Message: <37F4C2A5.2B703469@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> I was thinking of only a "Native / Spoken Language" part to the form, simple
> enough to just add that as a question I guess.
> The photo idea would be good to add as a link from peoples own web spaces
> you are right (hmm, photo of the place they live too.... hmmm, enironment is
> a large part of peoples existence), that wouldn't cause too much difficulty
> I would think.  And yes, even though on their space, don't think everyone
> would care to get 8x10's of other people, just wallet sized is enough  to
> see them.  On AOL in a computing chat room there a person set up a web page
> that the regular participants could submit their picture to.  It makes the
> people seem more real.  The photos varied a bit in size and shape but I
> think they were all confined to a certain maximum with each being no more
> than around 150w by 200h I'd guess.
>
> Bob

 I think there are still many tight wads out there, such as myself,
who own neither a scanner or a digital camera so this suggestion
falls on deaf ears. Besides I don't think the internet or it's
patrons are quite ready for my magnificant form.

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: