POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Oct 1999 10:15:15
Message: <37f4c1f3@news.povray.org>
I was thinking of only a "Native / Spoken Language" part to the form, simple
enough to just add that as a question I guess.
The photo idea would be good to add as a link from peoples own web spaces
you are right (hmm, photo of the place they live too.... hmmm, enironment is
a large part of peoples existence), that wouldn't cause too much difficulty
I would think.  And yes, even though on their space, don't think everyone
would care to get 8x10's of other people, just wallet sized is enough  to
see them.  On AOL in a computing chat room there a person set up a web page
that the regular participants could submit their picture to.  It makes the
people seem more real.  The photos varied a bit in size and shape but I
think they were all confined to a certain maximum with each being no more
than around 150w by 200h I'd guess.

Bob