POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray User-Base - preview : Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray User-Base - preview
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Oct 1999 11:57:48
Message: <37f4d9fc@news.povray.org>
Hmmm,  ever seen that old Star Trek show with the dazzling lights in a box
and a blind woman with a sensor web for a dress? Heh-heh, no, I'm not
thinking Ken might be the woman, he couldn't be that strange if he uses
POV-Ray.
Anyway... the thing (sentient lifeform of some sort of high intelligence)
wasn't viewable with the human eye or else insanity was brought on in the
viewer.

Bob