POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What time is it? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  What time is it? (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Bill DeWitt
Subject: What time is it?
Date: 28 Aug 1999 01:03:30
Message: <37c76da2@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to call the present system time into a pov file? So that I
can use it to show the correct angles of the sun and moon? I think I can do
it using a text program which has a time stamp, but I wonder if POV does
it...

I don't find a reference to it in the help file, and none of the options in
the editor look like it.

Post a reply to this message