POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What time is it? : Re: What time is it? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What time is it?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Aug 1999 23:48:47
Message: <37c8ad9f@news.povray.org>
Sounds like you also need POV-Ray to start up on it's own. So I guess
that means setting up the Pov file type to be rendered when "run"
somehow. Wish I knew the whole answer myself as it would be
interesting to do.
About Dennis (the hurricane), when I was a kid and lived there near
where you do (Merritt Island and Satellite Beach) it was great to
experience those things but mighty fearful stuff too. I'll never
forget the howling air and turbulent ocean. One time we almost never
got the front door shut after having it open and our neighbors got a
large corrugated pipe slammed into the front of their house. Great
stuff to see, even the "eye", if it weren't for the bad side.

Bob

Bill DeWitt <the### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> This is what I was thinking I would use. The standard notepad in
Win98 has a