POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A link for Star Trek fans... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:19:50 EDT (-0400)
  A link for Star Trek fans... (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: TonyB
Subject: A link for Star Trek fans...
Date: 4 Sep 1999 11:44:29
Message: <37D12F68.D70803A1@panama.phoenix.net>
...and the insatiable Ken of Borg. Please assimilate this link into your
collective:

http://matrix.simplenet.com/archive/fonts.html

--
Anthony L. Bennett
http://welcome.to/TonyB

Non nova, sed nove.

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: A link for Star Trek fans...
Date: 4 Sep 1999 12:57:39
Message: <37D14F2D.4DB18E40@pacbell.net>
TonyB wrote:

> ...and the insatiable Ken of Borg. Please assimilate this link into your
> collective:

Here is a group poll:

  I will add a fonts section to my links collection if you ask for it. I
have avoided this until now because fonts on the internet are like weeds
in a poorly maintained lawn. If there is an interest however a freeware
fonts section will be added. Discussion on the merits of adding a new
section are not needed simply reply yes or no to this message.

Should I add a fonts section:

YES____

NO_____

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:

> > ...and the insatiable Ken of Borg. Please assimilate this link into your
> > collective:
>
> Here is a group poll:
>
>   I will add a fonts section to my links collection if you ask for it. I
> have avoided this until now because fonts on the internet are like weeds
> in a poorly maintained lawn. If there is an interest however a freeware
> fonts section will be added. Discussion on the merits of adding a new
> section are not needed simply reply yes or no to this message.
>
> Should I add a fonts section:
>
> YES_X__
>
> NO_____
>
> --
> Ken Tyler
>
> See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at:
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/index.html

Post a reply to this message