POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A link for Star Trek fans... : Re: A link for Star Trek fans... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:19:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A link for Star Trek fans...
From: Ken
Date: 4 Sep 1999 16:26:28
Message: <37D1801B.B3F88C3E@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 09:56:13 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> Ken,
>
> I have quite a lot of fonts available (like 25 MB RARed), and about
> half of them have cyrillic support, too (if anyone needs it). If you
> need them, I think I can arrange to put them on a site for you to
> download. Please let me know if you are interested.
>
> Peter Popov
> ICQ: 15002700

I appreciate the offer but I have no place to archive such a large collection.
My intention is to simply supply links to sites that offer fonts for download.
I too have an impressive collection of fonts - 1 CD with about 65 megs of fonts
and another 4-5 CD's with font sections. I have no storage space on my site
for such large collections of fonts most of which are already available elsewhere.

If you have any very special fonts that you would like to share you could
host them on your web site and I could then link to them...

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: