POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A link for Star Trek fans... : Re: A link for Star Trek fans... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 05:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A link for Star Trek fans...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 4 Sep 1999 16:42:28
Message: <MJHRNyjWmnc+rpcdzJTo8xlRiQW+@4ax.com>
On Sat, 04 Sep 1999 13:24:59 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>I appreciate the offer but I have no place to archive such a large collection.
>My intention is to simply supply links to sites that offer fonts for download.
>I too have an impressive collection of fonts - 1 CD with about 65 megs of fonts
>and another 4-5 CD's with font sections. I have no storage space on my site
>for such large collections of fonts most of which are already available elsewhere.

OK then. I thought that might have been the case, but still felt like
making the offer.

>If you have any very special fonts that you would like to share you could
>host them on your web site and I could then link to them...

I will consider this idea. The webmaster is a friend of mine. I talked
to him yesterday about putting some of my guitar mp3s online and he
didn't mind, so I guess he won't mind a couple hundred kilobytes more
:) After all, he's just supporting this service and not paying for
transfer <G>

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700