POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Food for thought... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 09:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Food for thought... (Message 51 to 60 of 60)
From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: Food for thought...
Date: 8 Sep 1999 03:53:55
Message: <KBXWNx5vs8LwPKuBzFnM+iuLDFF3@4ax.com>
On Tue, 07 Sep 1999 22:14:15 -0500, Larry Fontaine <lfo### [at] isdnet>
wrote:

>Earth. I don't know where THEY were from, though. I'm from Minneapolis. And there's
>certainly cities that have much more pollution than Minneapolis. Like Mexico City,
where
>the sky is always gray.

You should come and see Sofia from the top of Vitosha mtn. Err, try to
see it, that is, if you can penetrate the smog. The real fun begins
when we have one of those thermal inversion thingies and all the crap
falls upon the city. Argh, cough, cough, eek! Ten years ago, while the
Kremikovtzi plant was still fully functioning, Sofia was the fourth
most polluted city in the world. And to think I've spent my whole life
here...

Peter Popov
ICQ: 15002700

Post a reply to this message