POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Food for thought... : Re: Food for thought... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Food for thought...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 8 Sep 1999 05:24:09
Message: <37d62b39@news.povray.org>
Think maybe you heard me tell this before but I'll tell it again.
When our family moved from the sunny coast of Florida to Seattle, WA.
when I was a kid, we drove by Los Angeles to get to Disney Land (we
left FL just before opening of Disney World) and I swear the sky was a
green color. All the way across the country and I had never seen
anything like it.  Seattle grew into much more of a city while I lived
there but was never anything like that.

Bob