POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Food for thought... : Re: Food for thought... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:23:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Food for thought...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 9 Sep 1999 05:53:24
Message: <37d78394@news.povray.org>
I know!  Move to Hervey Bay!  8)

That's what we can do!!!  Every POVer out there can move to Hervey Bay and
you can all stay at my house!!!  8)

The air's clean, the sky is the deepest, richest of blues, and every
afternoon and morning there is a raytraced sunset scene over the crystal
waters of the bay!

COME ON OVER!!!  :)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://listen.to/colorblind
Larry Fontaine wrote in message <37D5D487.903B0607@isd.net>...
>Kevin Wampler wrote:
>
>> Larry Fontaine wrote:
>>
>> > My mom says she's heard of people who cracked a rib coughind so
violently. I hear all
>> > the respiratory junk nowadays comes from city pollution. Who do I sue?
>>
>> Wow, where do you live that has such a problem with pollution?
>
>Earth. I don't know where THEY were from, though. I'm from Minneapolis. And
there's
>certainly cities that have much more pollution than Minneapolis. Like
Mexico City, where