POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for stereopair->HF software Server Time
11 Aug 2024 07:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  Looking for stereopair->HF software (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Ron Parker
Subject: Looking for stereopair->HF software
Date: 3 Aug 1999 09:40:18
Message: <37a6f142@news.povray.org>
Hey, Unka Ken (or anyone else).

I find myself in need of software that can take a stereo pair and generate
a credible heightfield from it.  It doesn't have to be perfect; I expect to
have to do some editing.  I know such software exists, because it's used to
create DEMs, but I've never seen any available to the public.  If anyone
knows of such software, particularly if it's free, please please let me
know.  Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

> I find myself in need of software that can take a stereo pair and generate
> a credible heightfield from it.  It doesn't have to be perfect; I expect to
> have to do some editing.  I know such software exists, because it's used to
> create DEMs, but I've never seen any available to the public.  If anyone
> knows of such software, particularly if it's free, please please let me
> know.  Thanks!

Unka Ken gotta no clue. Neer heara such a thinga that. Whatcha wanna for anyway ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm