POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  that color!! (Message 11 to 19 of 19)
From: Rick
Subject: Re: that color!! - Not Impressed.
Date: 8 Jul 1999 21:45:18
Message: <3785542e@news.povray.org>
I was just annoyed that i was forced to download the file, as p.g is one of
the NG's i let my mail program pick up all new messages when i get me
regular email. I did not appreciate a 400k download i didnt have to make, i
have to pay for my time online, and the less i spend online during the week
make a BIG difference to my phone bill.

I leave to bin NG's (excapt bin images) to the weekend when its cheaper.

> I wouldn't dare post any of my redundant non-utilities here, no sir (nor
> anywhere else ;-) ).

seriously, zip em and stick em in the bin.utils group, no problems

Rick

Post a reply to this message