POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : that color!! : Re: that color!! - Not Impressed. Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:36:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: that color!! - Not Impressed.
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 9 Jul 1999 05:52:58
Message: <3785c67a@news.povray.org>
Remco de Korte <rem### [at] xs4allnl> wrote in message

<snip>
> I just thought Andrew had a point too...

Thankyou Remco. I too pay for my phone calls, and automatically download
messages in povray.general. I was unaware that 400k was excessively large
for such a program, as I'm not a programmer and have no wish to be one. I
was quite happy. 400k's not a huge download anyway. 4Meg..now that would
have annoyed me :-)

Andy