POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quiet? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:40 EDT (-0400)
  Quiet? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Chris C
Subject: Quiet?
Date: 22 May 1999 12:40:42
Message: <3746cf00.103159187@news.povray.org>
Is it my imagination, or is it quieter here than it normally is ?

-- Chris C

Post a reply to this message

From: GrimDude
Subject: Re: Quiet?
Date: 22 May 1999 13:02:59
Message: <3746d533.0@news.povray.org>
Sadly...

Or maybe it's an indication of lots of rendering? :)

Or maybe the S.W. craze.

GrimDude
vos### [at] arkansasnet
Chris C wrote in message <3746cf00.103159187@news.povray.org>...
>Is it my imagination, or is it quieter here than it normally is ?
>
>-- Chris C

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 22 May 1999 14:21:04
Message: <3746e780.0@news.povray.org>
In article <3746cf00.103159187@news.povray.org> , new### [at] povrayorg
(Chris C) wrote:

> Is it my imagination, or is it quieter here than it normally is ?

I got the same impression. I suppose it has to do with the summer (on the
northern hemisphere) and maybe the semester end(s) in a lot of universities
around the world.

    Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

That, and the exams they inflict upon us that drain the small amount of
time that isn't used for drinking and sleeping. :)

	Graham.

Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> In article <3746cf00.103159187@news.povray.org> , new### [at] povrayorg
> (Chris C) wrote:
>
> > Is it my imagination, or is it quieter here than it normally is ?
>
> I got the same impression. I suppose it has to do with the summer (on the
> northern hemisphere) and maybe the semester end(s) in a lot of universities
> around the world.
>
>     Thorsten

Post a reply to this message