POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quiet? : Re: Quiet? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quiet?
From: Spider
Date: 25 May 1999 13:44:58
Message: <374AD38F.49E839A@bahnhof.se>
I'm sorry that you have that feeling, but I can excuse myself with the fact that
I never post or read animations.. I don't have the bandwidth to do so when the
server tugs in a few bytes / second...

sorry.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please