POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quiet? : Re: Quiet? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quiet?
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 25 May 1999 12:03:01
Message: <374ABA7F.EDCD1579@geocities.com>
For me, I'm learning Animation:Master, which has some strengths in the few areas
povray is weak.

Also, there's an interesting balance between cluttering up the server with
eighteen, "Oh, I love, it, TOO!" comments, vs. not giving any feedback on
someone's artwork.  I must admit that the total lack of comment on my ocean
animation took away some of my desire to contribute again.