POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Quiet? : Re: Quiet? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:29:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quiet?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 25 May 1999 13:48:58
Message: <374ad47a.0@news.povray.org>
A total lack of comment = awed into silence

(at least that's how I take it when no comments are forthcoming on my
masterpieces)

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights that boggle the mind!!