POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How many of you overclock your CPU ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:38:55 EDT (-0400)
  How many of you overclock your CPU ? (Message 1 to 10 of 23)
From: Johnny Smith
Subject: How many of you overclock your CPU ?
Date: 2 May 1999 07:05:05
Message: <372C23D1.A032402D@telebot.net>
Was sitting here tonight reading... and considering what I could do
with a 450 Mhz pentium if I could get my hands on one.  (I've been told
people VERY often drive them 550 and higher Mhz)
I myself am using a 150 mhz pentium overclocked to 166.  I was
wondering,  since RAW cpu cycles are practically EVERYTHING when it
comes to povray,  how many of you are using overclocked machines?
Just curious.

                                                                Johnny

Post a reply to this message