POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How many of you overclock your CPU ? : Re: How many of you overclock your CPU ? Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How many of you overclock your CPU ?
From: Spider
Date: 2 May 1999 07:40:17
Message: <372C2A48.F8FC9D2A@bahnhof.se>
I  have a intel P166 that I run in 200MHZ. As for my GFX card, i've actually
_underclocked_ it. Since my CPU can't feed to it fast enough anyway.

btw.. Cache makes difference.. I went from 256k on my MB, to 1Mb.. Difference is
big.

--
//Spider    --  [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]
And the meek'll inherit what they damn well please