POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page (Message 16 to 25 of 25)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Re: Austrailia at war with the US ?
Date: 17 Apr 1999 14:22:21
Message: <3718c34d.0@news.povray.org>
Has Clinton got something else to hide so he started dropping bombs on
Perth?

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html

Ken wrote in message <3718B0EF.921CD7D1@pacbell.net>...
>Lance Birch wrote:
>>
>> LOL, thanks a lot Ken... make me out as the bad guy ;-)
>
>All in fun.
>
>> Actually, on the subject of high end stuff and effects etc etc...
>>
>> I especially like the new work being done with Flow-Mo... Now if that
isn't
>> cool, I really don't know what is... (Anyone that's seen the "dodging
>> bullets" scene from "The Matrix" will know what I'm talking about
>> immediately...)
>
>I have neither seen or heard of it.
>
>  Hey what is with the austrailian internet right now. I tried to access
>the Official Pov-Ray mirror site in Austrailia and was denied access
>because I was linking in from the U.S.. Is this something new or am I
>just now finding out about it ? I think the denial page mentioned
>something about a disagreement as to how much of the kitty who gets for
>connection rates but it was surprising none the less.
>  Since you live over there on the little island could you hope on over
>to where that server is and straighten them out on the issue of resticting
>access to Pov users ? They should know there are limits to these things.
>
>--
>Ken Tyler
>
>mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message