POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ANNOUNCE: Uncle Ken's Link's Page : Re: Austrailia at war with the US ? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Austrailia at war with the US ?
From: Ken
Date: 17 Apr 1999 22:51:23
Message: <3719393C.DD5385F0@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> he he, I know it was all in good fun!!!
>
> SURELY you've heard of The Matrix!!!!!!!!
> And SURELY you've heard of Flow-Mo!!!!!!!

  After you mentioned it I queried my inside souce on all thing related
to moviedom, my wife, and it appears she snuck off and saw it last
weekend without me. She gives it a 2 thumbs up rating and also reports
the effects in the film are worth seeing it for even if you don't follow
the plot very closely. I guess when it comes out on cable a year or two
from now I will probably watch it at least once anyway. Only for the
effects you understand, only for the effects.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net