POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More POV-Ray humor Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  More POV-Ray humor (Message 3 to 12 of 22)
<<< Previous 2 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: More POV-Ray humor
Date: 16 Apr 1999 10:00:09
Message: <37173459.0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I've just got to have a response of laughter...

Ba HA HA HAH AH HAH AHAHAHHA HAH AHA  LOL LOL LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

he he he

he he

he

(snigger)

he he he

he he

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone
For a totally different experience, visit my Chroma Key Website:
Colorblind - http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/parallax/359/colorblind

Post a reply to this message