POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:52 EDT (-0400)
  I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!)
Date: 7 Apr 1999 22:14:35
Message: <370C01C6.C92A087A@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> Telling me!  Go over to alt.3d.studio and it's like you've just mailed your
> email address to every spammer in the USA!!!
>
> WOOHOO to the news.povray.org server!!!
>
> As for the Poser pics, I'm glad that none have been posted here either...
>
> The stuff people have done with Character Studio and that damn Viewpoint
> Digital model (that's become so sickly popular) is just disgusting...
>
> --
> Lance.

 Oh come on now. Is everything you model so virtious that you can say that
with a straight face. After all we only see the public side of Lance and not
the private possibly darker side of Lance. You maybe sitting there right now
modeling voodoo dolls for each our names posted here and stabing them with
virtual pins and setting them aflame with virtual fire without us knowing it.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message