POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) : Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I just HAD to ask! (hope I don't offend anyone!)
From: Tom Melly
Date: 12 Apr 1999 13:10:00
Message: <37121ad8.0@news.povray.org>
Johnny Smith wrote in message <370BA069.F3E62EBD@telebot.net>...

>        I 've been sitting here toying with the idea of rendering
>something that would be considered "sexual" in nature.  I was
>wondering,  is there anyone else out there done anything like that?

hmm, imho raytracing is not a good medium for eroticism. Porn, titilation,
nude tomb-raiders maybe - anything that requires acres of smooth flesh and
small quantities of clothing.

But eroticism requires something a little less "perfect". I guess raytracing
will be able to do convincing erotic art about the same time it can do a
convincing close-up of an old man/woman's face (or has someone done this?)