POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stone Textures Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Stone Textures (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Chris Capel
Subject: Stone Textures
Date: 2 Apr 1999 12:08:54
Message: <3704f9a6.0@news.povray.org>
Help!  I am working on a model of a castle in POV, and I need to get a good
texture to put on my stones.  I'm not sure what would work best.  I don't
really want to go with a texture_map because it's way to flat, and I want a
texture texture, not a color texture, something like a heightfield slapped
on a box.  Any ideas?

Chris Capel

Post a reply to this message

	You mean a texture with a normal modifier, look for 'normals' in the
help.

	Graham.

Chris Capel wrote:

> Help!  I am working on a model of a castle in POV, and I need to get a good
> texture to put on my stones.  I'm not sure what would work best.  I don't
> really want to go with a texture_map because it's way to flat, and I want a
> texture texture, not a color texture, something like a heightfield slapped
> on a box.  Any ideas?
>
> Chris Capel

Post a reply to this message