POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : World Map of POV-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:22:23 EDT (-0400)
  World Map of POV-Ray users (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: World Map of POV-Ray users
Date: 20 Feb 1999 21:22:58
Message: <36CF6DD9.5B7300FC@aol.com>
Ok, here's a new message to stand out in the crowd.
If you know about this already, pay little attention then. If you don't,
sit up straight and pay attention! ;)

A submission form (and link to the map) is at:

 http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/povworld.htm

where you can apply to have your home (or main) location placed on a
rendering of a world map. Instructions are there, just watch out for the
annoying "Thankyou" web page AOL generates when you submit the data.
Join up everybody, even if the map gets overcrowded with pin markers
there's always the text of the list of locales. Which reminds me, I'll
need to add a place name entry into the web page as well, not just
Lat/Lon numbers, too impersonal.
Thanks to all who sent me those coordinates so far, and thanks in
advance to all who later will.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV