POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : World Map of POV-Ray users : Re: World Map of POV-Ray users Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: World Map of POV-Ray users
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Feb 1999 22:26:58
Message: <36D0CE67.D8407395@aol.com>
And you bewildered me... for a few *minutes*. I went to it and looked,
thought you meant something about the headline-like title. Then I saw
your last name again and it occured to me. I was thinking of 'POPulation
Of POV users' kind of thing when I entered a page title: PoPoV. Didn't
even occur to me at the time that your name is exactly that spelling.
You might be famous someday then ;) sad fact is though I don't pay much
attention to those window names, likewise maybe not anyone else either.
Watch for fan mail just in case though.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV