POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:13:50 EDT (-0400)
  Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... (Message 11 to 20 of 53)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
Date: 20 Feb 1999 22:47:47
Message: <36CF8170.D0AB1EA9@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

> >-Nathan Kopp

 Maybe you
> should incorporate some way to explicitly specify higher concentration
> of the photons where they are needed.
>
> Peter

light_source{ location  [type modifiers]}

Light Modifiers Available:

Sun, Moon, Star, Candle, Gas_Lamp, Halogen, Halogen_Quartz, Arc_Lamp,
Laser, Sodium_Vapor, Mercury_Vapor, Argon_Gas, Metal_Halide, Zenon,
Neon, Incandescent, Flourecent, Bio_Luminescent, Ultra_Violet,
Infra_Red, Light_Emitting_Semi_Conductor_Junction, Thermo_Nuclear,
and Super_Nova.

Note: The last two entries are difficult to control and are for the more
      advanced users only.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net