POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... : Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:29:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
From: Rudy Velthuis
Date: 22 Feb 1999 13:20:04
Message: <36d19fd4.0@news.povray.org>
Nathan Kopp schrieb in Nachricht <36D### [at] Koppcom>...
>I want to make an alpha version (syntax not locked down yet) available in
>the first few weeks of March.  The second week of March is spring break
>for me, so I should have some time. :-)
>
>-Nathan

I understand your problem. I also wanted to assemble the softtext thingie in
a few days, but it took longer and longer, because this had to be done in my
spare time and I don't live on a deserted island (work, obligations, illness
in the family, etc.). I think your problem is the same.

Anyway, can't wait to test the alpha. Don't care about the syntax, as long
as I can use it. There are many syntax issues in POV-Ray I don't like (too C
oriented <g>), so I don't care about one or two more. I particularly hate
the keywords with an underscore in it (look_at etc.).

--
Rudy Velthuis