POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:22:45 EDT (-0400)
  Where are you? (Message 33 to 42 of 172)
From: Johannes Hubert
Subject: Re: Where are you?
Date: 16 Feb 1999 12:39:05
Message: <36c9ad39.0@news.povray.org>
portelli wrote in message <36C9D717.AE393B76@pilot.msu.edu>...
>Actually it is more west of Southfield I think.

How's that? Did the cartographers screw up?

Joh.

Post a reply to this message

From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 16 Feb 1999 12:51:38
Message: <36c9b02a.0@news.povray.org>
Andrew Cocker wrote in message <36c88768.0@news.povray.org>...
>Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're
all from.

>Andy Cocker
>
>York, England.

Hi

I live just outside Stoke on Trent, in a little village called Cheddleton.

Almost neighbours!!!

Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 16 Feb 1999 13:42:59
Message: <36c9bc33.0@news.povray.org>
Howdie neighbour! ;-)

Andy Cocker

--------------------------
and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk

Mick Hazelgrove wrote in message <36c9b02a.0@news.povray.org>...

>Andrew Cocker wrote in message <36c88768.0@news.povray.org>...
>>Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're
>all from.
>>
>>Andy Cocker
>>
>>York, England.
>

>Hi
>
>I live just outside Stoke on Trent, in a little village called Cheddleton.
>
>Almost neighbours!!!
>
>Mick

Post a reply to this message

From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 16 Feb 1999 13:43:00
Message: <36c9bc34.0@news.povray.org>
Hello to you all,

Now isn't that better? There's a couple of names missing from the list..Bob Hughes,
Twyst,
and what has happened to Lance Birch?

BTW, Ken has inspired me, and although putting everything on one line is taking things
little too far, I have stopped indenting. I just add comments ie

sphere { <0,0,0>,1
texture {
pigment { rgb 1 }
finish {Shiny}
normal {bumps 1}
} // end texture
} // end sphere

I find that easier to read. Also, I hand code only, but I'm not a programmer ( wish I
was.
It'd make understanding macros and arrays easier )

Goodbye all,

Andy Cocker