POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Jerry Anning
Date: 16 Feb 1999 13:51:27
Message: <36c9bc6b.9515573@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:16:33 +0100, "Johannes Hubert"
<jhu### [at] algonetse> wrote:

>Nathan Kopp wrote in message <36C8EC2B.66B41C50@Kopp.com>...
>>Northville, huh???  hmm... quick search on MapsOnUs.com... wow.. you're
>just
>>down the freeway a bit.
>>
>>I'm currently living in Southfield, Michigan, USA (near Detroit).
>[snip]
>
>I love those american town names!
>
>"Northville" being "just down the freeway a bit" from "Southfield"! :-)
>
>How far to "Eastvillage" and "Westhome"?

Add another Michigander.  Dearborn Heights, Michigan.  Maybe we should
hold an International POV Conference here?  Incidentally, Northville
is west and somewhat south of Southfield, and it is also west of
Westland.  Geography is a bit odd in this area, anyway.  When we cross
the bridge to Windsor, Canada, we have to drive south!

Jerry Anning
clem "at" dhol "dot" com