POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:14:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Spider
Date: 16 Feb 1999 14:49:26
Message: <36C9CA7A.A072C5AB@bahnhof.se>
Andrew Cocker wrote:

> Now isn't that better? There's a couple of names missing from the list..Bob Hughes,
Twyst,
> and what has happened to Lance Birch?
Well, It is nice.

> BTW, Ken has inspired me, and although putting everything on one line is taking
things a
> little too far, I have stopped indenting. I just add comments ie
Nooooo!!!
Don't let the evil anti indenter get you !!!
*Creating a indenter prog for POV soon....
*Creating an anti indenter for Ken as well. (kill all EOL signs except
the last, delete //markings until EOL)
(This last should be easy enogh. Anyone actually want it*)
sphere {
  <0,0,0>, 1
  texture {
    pigment { rgb 1 }
    finish {Shiny}
    normal {bumps 1}
  } // end texture
} // end sphere

//Spider
--
#declare life = rand(seed(42))*sqrt(-1);