POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Jim Kress
Date: 16 Feb 1999 14:19:13
Message: <36c9c4b1.0@news.povray.org>
Lawrence Tech is a good school.  When I was at Ford I used to preferentially
hire people who came from Lawrence Tech (over people from U of M, MSU, etc).
Good luck!

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html

Nathan Kopp wrote in message <36C8EC2B.66B41C50@Kopp.com>...
>Northville, huh???  hmm... quick search on MapsOnUs.com... wow.. you're
just
>down the freeway a bit.
>
>I'm currently living in Southfield, Michigan, USA (near Detroit).  But, I'm
>getting ready to graduate from my school (Lawrence Technological
University),