POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:51 EDT (-0400)
  Where are you? (Message 21 to 30 of 172)
From: Rudy Velthuis
Subject: Re: Where are you?
Date: 16 Feb 1999 08:12:30
Message: <36c96ebe.0@news.povray.org>
Andrew Cocker schrieb in Nachricht <36c88768.0@news.povray.org>...
>Having only recently discovered this group, I'm curious as to where you're
all from.

>Andy Cocker
>
>York, England.

Hi Andy

Originally I'm from Eindhoven, Netherlands, but live (and work) in Gladbeck,
Germany since 1985. Not as nice as Ken's place, but I can live with it. I
don't post a lot of images here (my current PC is way too slow to do
everything I want - but just wait a few weeks), but I'm very interested in
POV-Ray and am trying to write some utilities for it.

BTW: I'm a strong believer of indenting <g>.
--
Rudy Velthuis

Post a reply to this message