POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Josh English
Date: 16 Feb 1999 10:24:54
Message: <36C98ECD.86A974D0@spiritone.com>
I'm in Portland, Oregon. I've noticed the phrase "POV Snob" in this thread... I don't
consider myself a snob, I just like the challenge of doing everything in native POV
Code. I like the challenge so much that when I flew to southern California this past
weeked I worked out the pattern of the airline seat in front of me in POV-Ray.

My work with POVRay is not the best, but I think I can explain things fairly well.

My home page is usually at http://www.spiritone.com/~english and should be back up
soon.
I started to apply for a new job as a web designer, and ym personal homepage started
parsing in very strange ways so I took it down for yet another redesign.

Cheers,
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom