POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:19:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 16 Feb 1999 10:24:35
Message: <36C98DDA.CB0F34D3@virginia.edu>
Well, so far that makes you the only one even close to me
geograpically...Of course it is all relative since it would probably
take a couple/three hours to get to VB from Charlottesville, which is
much further than Ken and Jon for instance...Wonder what it is about
Michigan that seems to attract the PoVers... I thought Virginia was for
Povers... then again, maybe I got the slogan mixed up somewhere.

Steve
(For those of you who don't know, which I assume is almost anyone
outside of Virginia, the state motto is "Virginia is for Lovers")