POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Phoenix
Date: 16 Feb 1999 10:49:11
Message: <MPG.1133b1e6334465d498968d@news.povray.org>
'T was on Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:54:10 +0200,
that Margus Ramst wrote:
> Heh, it seems impossible for the English to pronounce my last name. They
> just can't do it. Never.

Yeah, but at least your *first* name is easy for 'em. My name is sheer
hell.

Most foreigners come up with the ever so funny shitse, because they can't
get the hang of pronouncing a word unless it's in their native tongue...

Correct sound of my name would be something in the lines of 'Seetser'
(silent 'R', like in 'er...').

Phoenix

--
eag### [at] telekabelnl                       http://users.telekabel.nl/eagle