POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I did it! At last... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  I did it! At last... (Message 1 to 10 of 30)
From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: I did it! At last...
Date: 26 Feb 1999 08:09:47
Message: <36d69d1b.0@news.povray.org>
I'm sure people must be tired of me whining about win95-only programs
which I can't use and why don't they port them to other platforms too...
  Well... It seems to end now. I just bought a new computer (PII 350MHz 64MB)
and windows 98 (oh boy it was expensive! I mean win98).
  So now, at last, I can use moray, spatch, etc etc...
  Hopefully you will never hear me whining about win95-only programs anymore.
(But don't bet for that ;) )

--
main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
*_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

Post a reply to this message