POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I did it! At last... : Re: I did it! At last... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:27:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I did it! At last...
From: Ken
Date: 26 Feb 1999 08:54:44
Message: <36D6A71B.EFF25577@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

>   I'm sure people must be tired of me whining about win95-only programs
> which I can't use and why don't they port them to other platforms too...
>   Well... It seems to end now. I just bought a new computer (PII 350MHz 64MB)
> and windows 98 (oh boy it was expensive! I mean win98).
>   So now, at last, I can use moray, spatch, etc etc...
>   Hopefully you will never hear me whining about win95-only programs anymore.
> (But don't bet for that ;) )
>
> --
> main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
> *_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

At first there was stunned silence. Then slowly the crowd sighs a deep
breath of relief ending in a large round of applause for the new convert.
Clap ! Clap ! Clap !
 That is except for that one guy who barely heard as he sat, his muscles
cramped from so many long hours sitting at the computer, pounding code
into his pov scene in hopes of meeting the deadline for the i.r.t.c. contest.
 "After this" he may of thought to himself he will have time think more on
it, but not now, still to much to be done. Way too much to be done, to be
able to hear, or to care, let alone spare the time to comment on it.
The noise from his keyboard was heard well into he night...

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net