POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I did it! At last... : Re: I did it! At last... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:17:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I did it! At last...
From: Dick Balaska
Date: 27 Feb 1999 09:26:23
Message: <36D8007C.791ED9CC@buckosoft.com>
Ken wrote:

> Nieminen Mika wrote:

> >   Hopefully you will never hear me whining about win95-only programs anymore.
> > (But don't bet for that ;) )
>
> At first there was stunned silence. Then slowly the crowd sighs a deep
> breath of relief ending in a large round of applause for the new convert.
> Clap ! Clap ! Clap !

Ack!  Another Borg in the world.  That is just what Billy expects of
you.

My kids have this new Barney Live on Stage video (which is not bad
really)
I sing (with apologies to the original composer):

He's a little robot.
She's a little robot.
We love to dance and code moving APIs all day.

The other side though, is that once you've sniffed too much gnu,
you sound like this:
http://www.jwz.org/why-cooperation-with-rms-is-impossible.au

--
           _,--"