POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I did it! At last... : Re: I did it! At last... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I did it! At last...
From: Lance Birch
Date: 2 Mar 1999 00:39:29
Message: <36db7991.0@news.povray.org>
Mainly because NT is very expensive, and people like 9x's easy of use when
it comes to PnP and USB.  I personally would like to use NT, but I don't
have the money at the moment.

Of course there are NT's benefits over 95/98 at the moment like
multi-processor support.  I'd definitely like to see SGI's new
workstation... it runs Windows NT and has 4 Intel Xeon processors!!!

(he he he, a TAD out of my price range too ;-)

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone