POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Correction to: Check this out!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Correction to: Check this out!!! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Anthony Bennett
Subject: Correction to: Check this out!!!
Date: 23 Feb 1999 11:21:24
Message: <36D2D6F4.5749E376@panama.phoenix.net>
Everybody:

I not only found a cool primitive that HAS got to be included in POV-Ray
now, and that is very cool, but, I also found an incredibly rich
resource of everything graphics-related!!!

Here's the corrected link, so you can check out the WHOLE site. You
won't be dissapointed. =)

http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/

Post a reply to this message

I already have that link, a recent addition though (not on my links
webpage yet), wonder where I got it from?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV

Post a reply to this message