POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Correction to: Check this out!!! : Re: Correction to: Check this out!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Correction to: Check this out!!!
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 23 Feb 1999 20:19:58
Message: <36D354FF.B3419224@panama.phoenix.net>
> I'm pretty sure there's a link to that page form the Official Macintosh
> POV-Ray page at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/povraymac/
>
> Paul Borke, whose page we're discussing, wrote Vision 3D for the Macintosh

Forgive me Mr. English, but I have never been to your page. I don't own a
Macintosh, therefore your page is of no interest to me, thus I have no reason to
visit it, nor look for it. (OK, I just exagerated a bit there, but seriously,
I've never been there. I'll check it out. OK?) Sorry if I caused you any
discomfort for providing a link that you happen to have. Good day. =)