POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Correction to: Check this out!!! : Re: Correction to: Check this out!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Correction to: Check this out!!!
From: Ken
Date: 23 Feb 1999 17:31:34
Message: <36D32BC8.8B13DFD8@pacbell.net>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> Everybody:
>
> I not only found a cool primitive that HAS got to be included in POV-Ray
> now, and that is very cool, but, I also found an incredibly rich
> resource of everything graphics-related!!!
>
> Here's the corrected link, so you can check out the WHOLE site. You
> won't be dissapointed. =)
>
> http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/

You think that once I visited that page I merely stopped and went
somewhere else ? No way ! I spent around and hour there my first visit
and have added 3 bookmarks to various pages of interest. I seldom
am satisfied just looking a referred page. I like to poke around once
there and see what else might be of interest. The links there also
point to some other university locations with graphics programs the
need to be explored still.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net