POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Correction to: Check this out!!! : Re: Correction to: Check this out!!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Correction to: Check this out!!!
From: Josh English
Date: 24 Feb 1999 10:56:26
Message: <36D42203.E7E293DA@spiritone.com>
It's not my page. My page is kinda defunct until I can redesign it. This page
belongs to Eduard Schwan, who wrote the book that got my hooked on POV-Ray ("Ray
Tracing for the Macintosh CD") and created the once famous "3 Worlds" image. I think
he's on the POV Macintosh team as well.

And my page isn't a Macintosh specific page, when it's up its my gallery, humour
files, and a few short stories... hopefully the POV-Ray Cyclopedia will be up soon
(blatant plug) as well as the full Animaker files (another blatant plug) that I've
been developing.

I was simply trying to help you figure out where you had found a link to the Paul
Bourke site. I thought it was on the POV-Ray site as well,  but I couldn't find it.

--
Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom