POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gimp... OffTopic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Gimp... OffTopic (Message 4 to 13 of 13)
From: Spider
Subject: Re: Gimp... OffTopic
Date: 18 Feb 1999 10:08:13
Message: <36CBEE36.FF2E40C3@bahnhof.se>
Whoooa, Too long post for me to reply in a good way, I'm afraid that I
won't be able to do the same, So I'll just thank you for sharing your
opinions and thoughts.

AS for switching to Linux, I'm limited by the fact that I don't have HDD
enough to do it. (I AM)Sorry, and I can't go without windoze... *sigh*

As for the port, it seemed fairly unstable(Whooa, I'm used to this :-)
and there seems to be a lot of other things to fix. (isn't there
always?)

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]