POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Gimp... OffTopic : Re: Gimp... OffTopic Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gimp... OffTopic
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Feb 1999 18:26:16
Message: <36CCA17E.FEF338AF@aol.com>
Targa files? I have the latest Gimp for Windows (I think, since it
updates so often) and had a previous one too and I haven't seen TGA on
the list of files it will handle yet. Could you please enlighten me as
to this tga 2 gif thing, Jerry, pretty please?
This seemed curious to me that Gimp would be lacking in TGA use.
And, wow, yes... this thing breaks down a lot on my Windows machine, but
it's so neat to play with hard to resist.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV